Thursday 12 December 2013

Self Assessment

Planning and Research is up to date, I keep posting my storyboard as we update it and any new ideas sparked by research(like the voice over), is also noted down. I have looked at several similar products, hoping for inspiration from them. A target audience has been established (Males over 25), however many other people, especially the youth can relate to this film as the main characters(opening scene) are both in their teens. This point is highlighted with the results that out questionnaire gave us (16-19 year old, male audience). I have organised the costumes which will be used. Dave, will be wearing shorts/jogging bottoms and a white t-shirt. Oscar on the other hand, will wear a 'gangbanger' outfit as he has to look intimidating in the eyes of the audiance. Our female character will wear something casual, this charcater's costume is rather irrelevant, it just can't stand oiut too much. I put a great deal of effort in order to keep my work neat, it is intrinsically rewarding when taking a look back at your work and seeing how organised it is. Time management is one of the things which me and my group might be a bit behind on. Because of the time of year and the area that we live in, it is rare that all of us are available to record at the same time. Overall, I believe that I am currently working at a high level 2/low 3. I believe so due to the fact that my work could, and will be improved, so right now it doesn't quiet cut level 4 or even a high 3. However I also believe that it is above satisfactory and doesn't deserve to be graded as Level 1 or a low 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment